Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chocolate filled Raspberries

I found this recipe on Pinterest & was amazed that I have never seen this before... or better yet thought of it on my own!! Chocolate filled Raspberries.. easiest thing you could possibly make!


I am not sure if you could call this a "Recipe" or not... but the original "recipe" called for Dark Chocolate Chips & White Chocolate Chips. I only had Milk Chocolate at home but I made them anyway. And Guess what?

PERFECTION!!!...

Literally all you do is rinse off your raspberries, let them dry, then take a chocolate chip and stuff it in the raspberry. Nothing could get easier than this! It is kind of funny how fancy they look!

I am taking them to my MOPS Christmas Party tomorrow! We will see how everyone likes them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment